For Sale: Lots of plants for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaiofcanada

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So, I had to clear out the forest again. These are beautiful hearty plants with great root structure. You might get some hitchhiker snails, but I will do my best to make sure it is minimal.

I have some really nice plants that I can ship on Tuesday. Anything not claimed by Monday July 4th at night will likely be trashed unfortunately. First come first serve! :)

1) Crypt wendtii "Bronze"
one large bunch $2 ea
five medium bunches $1 ea
Each bunch has 2-4 plants depending on the number of leaves. I have tried to divide them equally as you can see in the picture.
The colour is a deep bronze green on top of the leaves with reddish pink undersides of leaves. The parent plant cluster is about 8-9 inches tall in my tank.

2) Large Melon Sword $4
Split off of the parent a year ago and is now nearly the same size as the mother plant. The leaves rise about 7 inches and the plant takes up about 6-7 inches of horizontal space. New leaves are beautiful red spotted and fade as the leaves age.

3) Cryptocoryne Willisii
four bunches of 2-3 chutes $1 ea
Beautiful hardy easy to grow foreground plant. It has spread really quickly in my tank under high light. The colour is a medium deep green with slightly red edges of the leaves and stems.

4) Red Nesaea
one bunch with 6-8 stems $3
This is a gorgeous bright reddish/pink plant that requires high light. Other than the light requirement it has been easy for me to grow. This plant will grow very tall upward of 15 inches. The bunch I am selling here has been cut from the tops of my grove and have started to form roots. It is one of my favourite plants for aquascaping. :D

Paypal payment accepted. Will ship anything I can fit into a flatrate box for $6.00.

First come first serve.

Attachments

• P7030111.jpg
    P7030111.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 169
  • P7030112.jpg
    P7030112.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 159
  • P7030114.jpg
    P7030114.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Here are some pictures of the sword and red nesaea in the tank under light :)

Attachments

• P7030116.jpg
    P7030116.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 185
  • P7030118.jpg
    P7030118.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 175
no takers on the crypts and melon sword?

last offer before I will have to trash them :(...selling the whole lot for $10 plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom