Wanted: Low light plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jackwagon

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Already have,
Rotala indica/ rotundifloria
Crypt wenditii
Java moss
Anubias (unsure of type)
Jungle Val

I'm looking for some
Anacharis
Crypts
Horn wart
Java fern

Or any other suggestions would be great. I'm currently running 1.5 watts per gallon, and could dose flourish excel.

I want to get the plants for 15 dollars shipped. Thanks in advance.

I have some hornwort! It's getting pretty big so I could mail you a nice sized clump. I also have MTS if you are interested in those as well. I would only charge you for shipping. Small flat rate box is about $6.

Ugh! I've been looking all over for Hornwort at a good price! I would be extremely appreciative if I could get in on that deal. Money is tight as I have just set up a second tank for endlers and rcs, and of course I'm having replace parts one by one. My light fixture just went, so I have to replace that ASAP. Sorry for the sob story.....just frustrated.

creic38 said:
Ugh! I've been looking all over for Hornwort at a good price! I would be extremely appreciative if I could get in on that deal. Money is tight as I have just set up a second tank for endlers and rcs, and of course I'm having replace parts one by one. My light fixture just went, so I have to replace that ASAP. Sorry for the sob story.....just frustrated.

I can send you the same deal. It would be enough to fit in a ziplock bag. I can take some pictures when the light comes on. Want some mts too?

You are the best! Can you pm me your PayPal info? I will send the money today. No thanks on the mts.....I have a bunch of those guys. Not sure how many I have at this point, but I'm sure I have to start thinning them out soon. Thanks so much!

I actually bough some RCS from you (bought 10 now have 40+ in about 1 month) and you gave have me a little piece in that. It has grown so much haha. Thanks for the replies but money got right all of a sudden so I really can't afford anything right now thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom