Low Lights and MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbk.o4

Aquarium Advice Freak
well i want to get my plants and everything in my tank before i start adding fish, so i was wonderin if anyone had any low light clipping they can stand to part with?

some java moss, any anubis, java fern, dwarf hairgrass (really like the look of that for ground cover)

also i didnt want to put fish in there with nothing to turn the eco, so if anyone can spare some mts...

shoot me a pm, im willing to pay for shipping and even extra if wanted.

Thanks. :D

Might be helpful to specify whether you are looking for Eleocharis Acicularis or Eleocharis Parvulus. Both are sold under the common name Dwarf Hairgrass.

I have Eleocharis Acicularis, but won't have any clippings available for awhile.

I have MTS for sell now shipping $5 and snails $2.50 for 24 more if you wnt for sme price up to 50. Just PM me.

Purrbox said:
Might be helpful to specify whether you are looking for Eleocharis Acicularis or Eleocharis Parvulus. Both are sold under the common name Dwarf Hairgrass.

I have Eleocharis Acicularis, but won't have any clippings available for awhile.

im lookin for Eleocharis Parvulus.

Back
Top Bottom