Wanted: Lowlight - plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sillyfishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, I just upgraded my filter and my lights as I'm looking to plant my tank (I have German blue rams and I'm getting an angelfish). I can afford to spend 25$ with shipping this month. I definitely want some java moss and ill take anything low light.

I just trimmed my bacopa australis again today. It is a great low light South American stem plant. If you are interested pm me.

I have java moss, narrow leaf anacharis, pennywort as low lights and will be doing a trim on the rest if the plants for $25. I'm sure you'll like the package.

If you could give me a full list I can decide. Another person is offering another package.

Sorry, I won't be home til late tonight and I don't have the full list of plants with me right now. I can list them in the late evening when I get home tonight if you're still interested.

Sorry, I won't be home til late tonight and I don't have the full list of plants with me right now. I can list them in the late evening when I get home tonight if you're still interested.

Oh yes, there is no rush. He is offering to give me some next week to. The con of his package is that he has no java moss. The pro is that it comes with root tabs.

Oh yes, there is no rush. He is offering to give me some next week to. The con of his package is that he has no java moss. The pro is that it comes with root tabs.

Besides, Anacharis, Java Moss, and Pennywort, I have the following ready for trim(Low to Medium light):

Lindernia Rotundifolia
Myriophyluum
Rotala Mini Butterfly
Water Sprite
Water Wisteria
Nympoides Taiwan
Mayaca Fluviatilis
Hydrocotyle sp. Japan
Frogbit

and a couple more plant species.

I can add include 15 Osmocote Plus Root tabs as well

Besides, Anacharis, Java Moss, and Pennywort, I have the following ready for trim(Low to Medium light):

Lindernia Rotundifolia
Myriophyluum
Rotala Mini Butterfly
Water Sprite
Water Wisteria
Nympoides Taiwan
Mayaca Fluviatilis
Hydrocotyle sp. Japan
Frogbit

and a couple more plant species.

I can add include 15 Osmocote Plus Root tabs as well

That sounds great! I can buy it any day after Monday.

Oh! And any snails other then pond snails are more then welcome. I currently just have 2 zebra nerites for algae.

Back
Top Bottom