Lowlights for trade...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
well...I was going to wait till they got bigger to put them up for a trade, but (hopefully) soon I will be getting some more plants/clippings and these I guess just gotta go...I have about... 5 growing pieces of java fern, about...7 little plant lets (like 15 if I pruned the parent plants) and java moss (want to try my hand at like xmas moss or something) and some Anubis...not really sure on what kind, ( I think its narrow leafed...but not sure) I have a big parrent plant and a smaller "side shoot"... I am offering the side shoot...the anubis have a little algea because they are slow grower and were in high light... but they are healthy, if anyone wants them..... all could go one person if anyone wants to offer a trade...I will take any kind of clipping...I just really need clippings LOL :lol:

If anyone wants them for free just PM me and I will send them to you for free :D I just need to "rid" of them :D

Back
Top Bottom