Macro Algae Wanted To Buy...(Update on Ducky's Algae!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all I am looking to buy some chaeto macro algae. Anybody got some for sale that they would ship to 30741?

Thanks.

PS. I know I can get it on ebay, but if I can get it from one of you I would feel better about it. :wink:

I just threw some away a few weeks ago :( I might have a little. I will have to check. I have it growing in more than one place.

I know Ducky was selling some on the board. That is where I got mine.

Mike

:) I was going to mention Ducky is always posting with some... Chaeto(?) for sale.

Haven't heard anything negative from members about him. Let us know how your transaction goes as well!

Ducky delivered some good stuff!! He sent me a huge amount that almost filled my fuge for $15 bucks shipped!!!

Thanks Ducky it was a pleasure.

PS. If you need some, buy from Ducky. :wink:

Your welcome revtree.I am glad to hear that you got your chaeto ok.If anyone else need some I still have a few bags left at this time
Thanks again

My chaeto is looking great, but I was wondering what signs I should look for if it heads south. I am concerned with my lights on it.

I have never had chaeto go south on me.I just allways keep it trimmed back.Just trim it back when your fudge gets full about half of it is what I take out.So that it will keep doing its job.As for as lighting I use a TCP P38 FloodLight the number on the package is 1P3816 it is a 5100k bulb it is called a compact fluorescent bulb you can get it at lightbulbsdirect.com You can use most any type of clip on lamp without a sheild to put the bulb bulb in.You do however need to leave the light on 24/7 I hope this helps

I don't light my fuge 24/7. Chaeto will not go sexual so there is no real need. Reverse lighting the fuge will help with PH fluctuations.

I got my chaeto from Ducky as well :) Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom