For Sale: Mangrove seedlings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Retired_AF

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have about 50 mangrove seedlings I am looking to get rid of. The seedlings range from 3 to 8 inches tall. They make good additions to refugiums and aid tremendously to filtration.

I have seen these offered online for about $10 each, but I am offering mine for $5 each and buy 5, get 1 free. Shipping charge will be $10.95 for the medium flat rate box. The plants will be double bagged with some brackish water and some of the silty sand they are growing in. If you order larger quantities, a large box may be required with the corresponding shipping charge.

During shipment, some of the leaves may break off and the sand will most certainly get all over the plants, but rinse off the sand and place them into the substrate and these hardy plants should do just fine and recover quickly. As always, be sure to quarantine the plants before adding them to your display tank or refugium. They should be fine, but I wouldnt take the chance.

Due to weather conditions in many parts of the country I might need to include a hand heater with the package so they (hopefully) wont freeze. let me know when you order if that would be necessary.

If interested, PM me.

Back
Top Bottom