Wanted: Mantis shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Istrom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey, I'm looking for a mantis shrimp (preferably small ish). I'd like a peacock, but the only must is that it is a puncher, not a spearer. Even if you just know where I can get one for sure, please tell me. Thanks.

Can those crack an aquarium? I hear they have a powerful punch.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They do have a powerful punch, but there are no official reports or confirmed cases of them breaking a tank.

I've only seen one crack a tank and that is because he food was close to the glass I always fed mine right out side his cave

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Interesting species by far though.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Anyone who is considering buying from kpaquatics: do it!!! Just got my order an hour ago, everything (mantis shrimp, pistol shrimp, cerith snails, toadstool algae, and dwarf serpent sea star) came quickly, professionally packaged, in perfect condition, and customer support is extremely reliable.

Attachments

• 1444154597180.jpg
    1444154597180.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 153
  • 1444154609114.jpg
    1444154609114.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 151
Anyone who is considering buying from kpaquatics: do it!!! Just got my order an hour ago, everything (mantis shrimp, pistol shrimp, cerith snails, toadstool algae, and dwarf serpent sea star) came quickly, professionally packaged, in perfect condition, and customer support is extremely reliable.

Hopefully they're not going in with the mantis, or they will become an expensive meal

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Everything else went into the refugium :) I have yet to see him eat, but he's already made a burrow in the back of the tank

Back
Top Bottom