For Sale: Marineland Emporer 400 HOB filters - Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nphocus

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just upgraded to a new canister filtration system. Therefore I have two Marineland Emporer 400 hang on back filters for sale. These have 2 BioWheels per filter and slots for 4 "E" size filter cartridges. They also have refillable media trays that can go into the slots in combination with the filter cartridge. Most people run 2 "E" filters and 2 of the media trays with carbon or ammonia remover.

Local pick up only.

Both filters are less than two months old. I will clean them thoroughly when I get home from work today. I pulled the impellers when I removed them from the tank and cleaned them and inspected them. No wear and the rubber tips still have nubs from when they were made.

41ykY1pQIeL._SS500_.jpg

This is a stock photo. These are all the parts it comes with, minus the filters.

I have two for sale. The price is $40.00 each, local pickup in Richmond VA 23225.

True.

I know that the local petco/petsmarts only sell the 350 model currently for $50 plus tax. I bought the last 400s that each had on the shelf. Right now, if you could find the 400 new locally, it would be $65 plus tax.

Anyway, if someone wants to buy them, they're for sale. If not, thanks for looking and good luck with your search :)

Back
Top Bottom