For Sale or trade: Microworms starters and small cultures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

henningc

Aquarium Advice Addict
If you're not familiar with these here is what you need to know. Most livebearers, tetras, rasboras, every cory cat and fry of every sort eats them. You can use them for betta, cichlid, livebearer or any egg layer fry first food. They are smaller than fresh hatch brine shrimp.

To keep these all you need to do is make oatmeal, put it in a clean container, put some of the old culture in (1-tbs) and wait a few days. They climb up the walls for the containers and I use a Q-Tip to remove them before adding them to water. Just pour some of the water in each tank.

Starter -About 2-tbs $9 - Put it in a larger container with a 1/4" covering of cooked and cooled oatmeal in the bottom and it will produce in 5-6 days. Depending on size the culture should last 12-18 days. Start a new one in 10 days, or at least I do.

Starter Culture - $12.50 Small container that will produce within hours of getting it. If you need them fast this is the way to go.

I also have Walter Worms and Banana Worms, you culture them the same.

P.M. me for more info.

Back
Top Bottom