Might have to sell everything

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tripper

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok,

This is making me quite upset, but I might have to sell everything pretty quickly in the next few weeks. I am looking at taking a new job that would have me move very quickly and I don't believe I would be able to transport my tanks. :(

If anyone is in the Philadelphia area and is looking for a very well established FOWLR tank, please contact me. I have had this set up for a year and a half. I will list everything I have and will accept the best offer. :(

Here is the equipment:
72G Bowfront w/ black stand and canopy
Compact Satellite fixture 4X65W (new bulbs 2 weeks old)
Coralife Aqualight 2X150W HQI MH and 2X96W CF actinic (3 months use)
5G HOB refugium with DSB and chaeto (small CF light on top)
Wet/Dry filter rated for 150G with 50% of the bio balls
Aqua C Urchin Pro skimmer
HOB overflow to wet/dry
2X MJ1200 powerheads
1X MJ 900 powerhead
1X Aquaclear 701 powerhead

Now for the LR and livestock:
120LBs LR (mixture of LR.com, Marshall Island and Tonga)
1 Juv Koran Angel (3 in)
1 Sailfin Tang (3 in)
1 Flame Angel (2 in)
1 H. Irridis Wrasse (2 in)
1 Six-Line Wrasse (1.5 in)
1 Lawnmower Blenny (2 in)
15 Scarlet reef hermits
40 Blue-leg hermits
8 common urchins
1 pistol shrimp
Various snails

I ALSO have a 12G Nanocube that has been set up for almost 2 months. It has 18lbs of LR and 8lbs of LR rubble in the back compartments. It is fully cycled and has 6-7 hermits in there. It has upgraded lighting, 3X 24W 50/50 CF as well as 10W reg flourescent. This tank comes with a stand and is ready for fish, but has none in it currently.

I hate to see all of this go, but it looks like it is necessary. Please PM me if you are interested. I am more concerned about getting this setup to a good home than I am making a lot of money on it.

Thanks for listening.

tripper

I may be interested in the Nano... what are you looking for for just the nano and hermits... I have plenty of LR so I don't really need it. Also are you willing to meet me in Cherry Hill? I would call it half way but it takes me about 1 hr or more to get just to Cherry Hill (from Toms River, NJ).

Also what type of stand... BTW I am not in Mays Landing anymore (which is substantially closer to Philly hence why it wouldn't be worth it to travel all that way.

I will take pics of the nanocube and stand tonight as well as my main tank and post tomorrow.

Unfortunately, it would be hard for me to meet you half way because I have a small car and transporting the cube, stand, and all the water and LR would be difficult. Since the tanke is already cycled, I would think you would want everything.

I am about 20 mins northwest of Philly.

tripper

What are you looking for for the nano? Like I said CH wasn't really half way because I am about 5 min from the Ocean in the Toms River area which is approx 1:30-2hrs from Philly. I wouldn't necessarily need the LR because like I said I have a bunch. The crabs could be put in a plastic container so no sand/rock/water would need to be transported. Regardless I would still like to know what you want for it... if it is a really good deal there is a chance I may still take it.

Bump

Both tanks are still available if anyone is interested. Again, I would like local pickup only and do not want to part-out, except for the MH hood. I WILL sell that separately if anyone is interested.

tripper

how much for the Coralife Aqualight 2X150W HQI MH and 2X96W CF actinic will you ship that?

I am willing to negotiate on price. Originally it was $650 or so. I would rather not ship though as I do not have the original box and it is quite heavy. If you are in NJ, I would be happy to meet you half way.

Let me know.

tripper

Ok How much you want for the light and you selling the live rock? I can use about 50lbs or so, LET ME KNow ASAP..

I'm sorry, but I can not part out the tank. It is in great condition right now and I don't want to mess anything up. I am willing to sell the MH light though since that is not currently in use. I am just using PC lights right now.

tripper

Back
Top Bottom