Money troubles, breaking down the fishroom 4 sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aw that was fast..
Well if you ever gets started again.... I am sure by then my leftover tanks will be takin space by summer and my prolific creatures will be havin extras (though so far my breeding fish are large tetras and labyrinths and apple snails).
I will be willing to help you get a redo started after summer....

All this stuff went fast. I should be back in businees next year. I haven't decided if I really will start back. I'm one of those Jacks of all Trades so I need to slow down and pick one or two trades not 10 :D . Runnning a 225g empty, a 55g tropheus tank, a 37g west/central african biotope, 20g endlers and a 20g nanacara tank.

Well ya got some babies left them..good!
I would have been after heaters and filtration and possible fish..you too far to ship most things... ^_^

I am glad you didn't haveto go to ground zero. Life's small pleasures are hard to regain once you "take one for the home team". Trust me, it is better to keep A something for yourself than to make a sacrifice that is only a drop in the bucket. Then you still have to fill the bucket and have nothing for yourself to show.

hey im in transmissions, live and work in woodstock ga what part of atl you in/ i can def help e m ail me if you need my help maybe trade some stuff that trans is not that expensive trust me dabamatl@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom