Free: More ramshorns, just pay shipping!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oohitsae

Aquarium Advice Addict
Found a ton more ramshorn snails that need to go. Assorted sizes and colors.

Since they are free (other than shipping) I will not do only certain colors or sizes. Just please let me know an estimate of how many you want and I'll get you atleast that many.

I've got atleast 70 of them, probably more like 100+

Take as many as you want! I'd like to get rid of them in as few shipments as possible.

PM me if interested

Since they are free (other than shipping) I will not do only certain colors or sizes. Just please let me know an estimate of how many you want and I'll get you atleast that many.

Take as many as you want! I'd like to get rid of them in as few shipments as possible.

PM me if interested

How many do you think you can send in a small flat rate box?

PM me if interested

Please let me know ASAP! Thanks!

Probably atleast another 75, but just got some loaches so hoping to have the population decimated fairly soon. Orders need to be made quickly if interested

I am very interested especially cause they're free I guess I'm more worried about them becoming a pest. I mean, if they DO overpopulate my tank... I'm worried about what happens then.
Do you have any opinions towards them? How fast will they populate and is there anyway to keep population down? I'm not finding anything useful by google :/

As long as you don't over feed they shouldn't be too pesty
I've got a problem with them because they are in my spawning tank and I feed my fry soo often and soo much that they reproduce like crazy.
A lot of people like them because they are really good cleaners, but they loop soo much that to me they are pointless

Blah. I want to use them as scavengers and many people say they're excellent scavengers. I've never heard that they poop a lot :(
Do they scavenge more than they poop?

Sorry to dump all of these questions on you :(

I have them in my RCS tank and try are awesomeeeee as far as a clean up crew but they poop quite often. Definitely worth it though!

Back
Top Bottom