MOVING SALE!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cokeman69

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
55G salt water complete setup, Norfolk, Va.
MOVING........MUST SELL!!!!! Everything must go... Make me a reasonable offer, and come pick it up by 10/30.............

Here's a list.....

55 gallon W/ 64 Lbs.Live Rock
CPR Bakpak2 skimmer w/ maxi-jet 1200 PH
Emporor 400 filter
Whisper 4 filter
Maxi-Jet 1200 PH
Pro 4 PH
Hamilton retrofit 4 X 96W PC lights
moonlights
stand and canopy included

Pics can be seen at pohotobucket.com, search Cokeman69

AGAIN, it must be picked up by 10/30... Best offer takes it... Over $1200 invested after many upgrades. Extra canopy included if ya want it.. Matches the stand, but wouldn't work w/ the lighting, that's why the stand/canopy don't match...

specs:

Stand.......23" high 16"wide (at bottom legs), 48.5" long
canopy.....7"high 13" wide, 52" long
tank.........48" long 12.5" wide 21" high

There's a brittle starfish, and several blue leg crabs, and a few snails.. That's it.. No fish..

Pic of moonlights on canopy open, and PC's off

img_515958_0_d93fe4f58719a18fe020cd39d36b1cce.jpg
[/img]

Alright, this thing has gotta be outta the house by friday 10/28.... Get it outta here................................ $350..

If its not picked up by friday evening, I'm selling all the LR back to the LFS, and takin the rest of the tank with me..

I'm takin a beating on this, $250 worth of LR, $300 lighting, and $150 skimmer (all prices were new), tank, stand, (2) canopies, filters, powerheads, all included... Somebody has got to want this......

This is a steal, too bad I already have a tank in the works! Surprised no one jumped on this yet.

BTW, what type of LR is it?

it's actually 45 lbs of Fiji, and 20 lbs of lace that has been in the tank since it was started (2 years). To look at the tank, and how I stacked the rock, you can't tell what is lace, and what is fiji...

All the rock has been in this tank for over a year now, so its all clustered w/ purple and pink corraline algae, as well as the heater, and both intake for the HOB filters.

I really hate to sell it, but after the move, I can't set it up immediately following. That's the only reason for me selling it.. If I could set it up, I'd be takin it with me...

final post

PRICE DROP!!!!!!

First $300 cash takes it away..... Pick it up before sunday evening.....

Somebody call the cops because I'm being robbed!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom