MTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
MTS!

You want em I got em, $10 bucks ships anywhere continental US priority, included are as many MTS as you want, a 27 hour heat pack(grabber brand), newspaper for insulation. Price quoted is for 12x12x8 USPS box.

I got thousands, orders are harvested nightly if needed. I ship no later then thursday mid day to insure saturday arrivals.

PM me for paypal info. If interested

Thank You

still doing this?... paypal?
I'll look again when I get home on Sunday... perhaps arrange for a delivery!

Maybe PM me with contact info ?

Anyone? I got over 1000 to bag up and so far only 100 are spoken for.

IslandHopper, yours are going out in the morning.

the sky is the limit. I got over 1000 snails in two scoops last night and spent 15 minutes wiping them off the glass so they do come back to the same place tonight for more catching.

Thanks WD!
They didn't arrive till Saturday, but the local post office is notoriously slow.

About half APPEARED lifeless... but... I put them in the tank anyway and ALL the shells have disappeared from the "pile" ... can now see several moving about through the substrate :)

If anybody else wants some, he shipped the same day... and even with my pokey post office, they arrived healthy!

So, WD... exactly how quickly do they replicate?... Planning to move some to another tank (where they will get eaten) once I have a good breeding population going in this tank.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.jpg
    IMG_0504.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
they replenish the ranks to fit the tanks needs, if its dirty they will produce alot, they are asexual so they dont need another snail to have more, ive never ever seen eggs I think they crap em out live.

another guy had his delayed for 2 weeks a few weeks back in colorado, they all survived, they are hearty little snails. I am taking orders but I sold ALOT of them now they are scared to come out cause the net looms for them.

I got two big orders going out for loaches and puffers this week as well as two orders for cleaners I presume. one order is going in an outdoor pond from what I understand.

Malaysian Trumpet Snails.

friend and food to aquariums, they are and arent a pest, I keep em because they are great cleaners and really take care of a planted tank, I also keep them for my buddy who has a puffer and clown loach, certain fish eat em and well thats good too.

I have MTS (the syndrome) but I am spreading my tanks out into my neighbors houses. I'm assimilating them kinda like the Borg. LOL

Back
Top Bottom