Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-13-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

MTS!

MTS!

You want em I got em, $10 bucks ships anywhere continental US priority, included are as many MTS as you want, a 27 hour heat pack(grabber brand), newspaper for insulation. Price quoted is for 12x12x8 USPS box.

I got thousands, orders are harvested nightly if needed. I ship no later then thursday mid day to insure saturday arrivals.

PM me for paypal info. If interested

Thank You

Old 01-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

still doing this?... paypal?
I'll look again when I get home on Sunday... perhaps arrange for a delivery!

Maybe PM me with contact info ?

Old 01-16-2010, 04:04 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Daily deal, I doubt they will disappear anytime soon.

PM sent
Old 01-18-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Anyone? I got over 1000 to bag up and so far only 100 are spoken for.

IslandHopper, yours are going out in the morning.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:19 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Skype™ to LemurLad
What's the max amount I could order? Getting Dwarf Puffers soon, so they need to FEAST! :O!
Old 01-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

the sky is the limit. I got over 1000 snails in two scoops last night and spent 15 minutes wiping them off the glass so they do come back to the same place tonight for more catching.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Activist

Thanks WD!
They didn't arrive till Saturday, but the local post office is notoriously slow.

About half APPEARED lifeless... but... I put them in the tank anyway and ALL the shells have disappeared from the "pile" ... can now see several moving about through the substrate

If anybody else wants some, he shipped the same day... and even with my pokey post office, they arrived healthy!

So, WD... exactly how quickly do they replicate?... Planning to move some to another tank (where they will get eaten) once I have a good breeding population going in this tank.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0504.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	22266   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0512.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	22267  

Old 01-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

they replenish the ranks to fit the tanks needs, if its dirty they will produce alot, they are asexual so they dont need another snail to have more, ive never ever seen eggs I think they crap em out live.

another guy had his delayed for 2 weeks a few weeks back in colorado, they all survived, they are hearty little snails. I am taking orders but I sold ALOT of them now they are scared to come out cause the net looms for them.

I got two big orders going out for loaches and puffers this week as well as two orders for cleaners I presume. one order is going in an outdoor pond from what I understand.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Freak

i feel dumb what are MTS
Old 02-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict

Malaysian Trumpet Snails.

friend and food to aquariums, they are and arent a pest, I keep em because they are great cleaners and really take care of a planted tank, I also keep them for my buddy who has a puffer and clown loach, certain fish eat em and well thats good too.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com