MTS For Trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hsherman1986

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 20g that is getting overrun with these guys. Don't know how many I got, so let me know how much you want, and I will see if I can round em up.

I want to trade for any kind of interesting shrimp (bumblebee, crystal red, green, blue, red cherry, or amano), or snail (ramshorn, or anything other than basic mysteries), or possibly plants. Let me know what ya got, and how many mts you want to trade.

I have all sizes, from full grown 1/2", to babies less than 2mm long.

I have 59 snails seperated right now, can add more. I already have some red ramshorns, so now the trade would be for any other kind of ramshorn, or any of the above listed shrimp. If you have some plants/clippings to trade, let me know what ya got, and we will work out a deal.

All I have available are spoken for. Thanks guys. If you want some, I will have more in a month or so.

how small is small? I had a little more than I thought, I could probably spare 20-50 more. Did you want to buy or trade? * more of them came out of hiding once the 200 were removed the other day :D *

Even 20 would be more than wonderful. I've not had much luck finding MTS locally. I'd have to buy them from you, as I don't have much in the way of trading. I'm trying to convert all my tanks to planted systems and I like the idea of MTS keeping the substrate stirred. Let me know if we can do this and how you'd like to go about it.

ok, well, since clearing those snails out of the tank, more have surfaced. So, if anyone wants any, you can buy them outright, or I will be more than happy to trade. I am open to whatever you got, so just let me know. They are mostly tiny, but i have about a dozen large snails in my 55 that my clown loaches won't eat that I will be willing to sell as well (i just need to keep one or two to keep my loaches with treats :D )

Back
Top Bottom