For Sale: MTS ship-p/u 15357

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kama55

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have loads of MTS (Maylasian Trumpet Snails) for sale or trade. $0.10 each + shipping. Trade for cherry shrimp, or low light easy plants--java moss, guppy grass, Anubias, java fern, hornwort.

image-4137556165.jpg

image-4031063040.jpg

What size are the ones you will be selling. I am very interested in buying 100 or more but if they are too small they will be lunch in a matter of seconds.

They range in sizes, but I could probably do 100 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. in size with most being more towards 1/2 in.

I will take 100 then. Pm me with shipping cost for 07462 plus your PayPal info and I will send it over today.

Thanks

Still have some left. Willing to do trades. Let me know what you have.

Still have lots left, starting to get out of hand again. Willing to double orders.

I think I may take you up on that. Perhaps 200 this time. For the first time today I saw a bunch crawling around in the tank.

I'll take you up on the double too for a total of 100 MTS, please pm me the total cost with shipping to 91106 and your paypal info so that I can send payment.

Thanks

Got my batch of 200 yesterday. Another satisfied purchase. I recommend everyone here to jump on this. Smallest snail was maybe 1.5mm and the majority of the rest were over 3mm. Can't beat a deal like this.

I'd like 30 snails please, please PM me the price shipped to 54401. Also Pm'd.

Mine arrived, no issues at all.

Packed well, shipped fast. Got more than I ordered and as far as I could tell, 99% were alive and well.

Dropped them in the tanks and they went to work crawling all over.

Hard to spot at this size and in my natural shaded tank, but I managed to catch one of them on some dark wood about an hour after dropping them in.

img_2094393_0_75ca8a82e69c3584e5fd8a34dbae40d7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom