Wanted: MTS - Trumpet Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

17chips

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm looking for atleast 100 MTS.Can take up to 300.
I would like to get adults or atleast 1/2 inch snails.I will take smaller if the price is right.
If you have too many in your tank I will gladley take them.I don't want to pay to much :).Let me know what you have and what you want for them.
Hope someone can help me out.Thanks.
Shipping will be to New Jersey 08201

17chips said:
I'm looking for atleast 100 MTS.Can take up to 300.
I would like to get adults or atleast 1/2 inch snails.I will take smaller if the price is right.
If you have too many in your tank I will gladley take them.I don't want to pay to much :).Let me know what you have and what you want for them.
Hope someone can help me out.Thanks.
Shipping will be to New Jersey 08201

I have 4 baby ones.

I have tons of MTS. I could definitely net you 100, easy. If I ship UPS ground, it will only be about $10. I know 4-5 days sounds like a long time, but MTS are really hardy. I've heard of them being left in an empty, dried out tank for weeks and appearing alive and well when water was finally added back. So, they'd probably be fine in a box for a few days.

And anyway, I looked into overnight shipping, and it'd be $95. Probably because I'm in California, all the way across the country. Blech.

Back
Top Bottom