Multipule items forsale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sadielynn

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all due to some circumstances beyond my control I need to clear out the extra stuff for my tanks ,and also new projects that are on hold indefinitely.So please be kind this sucks for me big time .:( I will leave this up for a week then off to ebay .
I have some pieces of egg crate asking 8 shipped ..
I have a used HOB filter penguin biowheel 350 but the bio wheel(s) are gone since I did not run it with them . asking 20 shipped . I will include 2 brand new carbon pads for it . SOLD

I also have frag nets I am asking 5 each shipped . These suction cup onto the glass of your tank . I have some that are corner mounts . I had gotten these to use as a frag mount system in a tank that has been put on hold permantly .
img_964014_0_1149fd13545f7d000adf0669e236c8ba.jpg

I have a MB7 (minibow 7gallon ) asking 55 shipped . There are no guarantees on this as it is glass . I will include 3 light bulbs NO fluorescent bulbs which will be fine for a FOWLR tank they are 14 watts only . I will also include moon lights as well as a Digital thermometer . The moons require a power converter , and these suckers are bright for the MB7.SOLD

Kent super buffer 250 grams new 6 shipped
img_964014_1_0b4031a4ff89ca7c5dc3709c05c2bdda.jpg

Kent KH test new 5 shipped SOLD
set of 6 clear plastic mini brandy glasses to put wondering shrooms in a bit wider than a shot glass . No pics ,never used . 5 shipped
All items that are used will be or are clean before shipping out ! :)

I have some pieces of egg crate asking 12 shipped .. I had to up the price a bit for shipping :(
img_964015_0_138f9199c8ddadc905a14d3163c39041.jpg

I'm really sorry you have to sell all of this, thinking about the mini 7 gallon bowfront package is it all $55 together or do the lights and stuff add to the cost. :)
Nope that is all including the lights and stuff listed for the 7gmb
Tho shipping may be a bit more going to canada as well

We were layed off from work .. :( I still have one of my nanos , and the other one is getting put into the other , the fish will be returned to the LFS if possible I will reset it up if we can :( Some things will not be sold such as my RK2
It would also likely go via fedex ,but can go usps or ups , I will also need info such as zip codes ect VIA PM only please do not post up personal info .. ;) I will also give you a quote to ship it what it will be when I have the info ;)

:cool:Up next
colematthewmalaka I certianly understand , it has to suck to have those kind of shipping :D

All items that are paid for have shipped today Thanks Guys/Gals

Back
Top Bottom