my tanks for sale take a look

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to move this topic around a bit, so I can leave a link to it in a couple of different forums. The tank is beautiful, I'm sure it will sell fast. I hate seeing you have to sell something that you have put so much time and effort into, but I've been there before :wink: I really wish I was close to Illinois, so I could take advantage of what will prove to be a good deal!

Bah, I wish I was already moved to my new house, since I'll be in Il soon :(

Wish ya luck in the selling of the tank and hope everything works out in the end for ya.

Unless he's moving, he might let ya buy it and hold on to it for ya till your into your new house...provided that isn't along timf coming.....

problem being is that, I will not have a place to set it up until I get the storage area setup. And that will take some time. Even more since Im not moving for about a month more so, I'll just have to pass atm.

well right about now im accepting offers, if i see one i like ill take it, basically people can tell me what they would pay for this setup and well go from there
private messages can be sent

kind of like that i guess, i updated the other thread, dont know if i should have had two threads going like this or not.

In my veiw a private auction is not an auction. especialy since one can't see the highest bid. one dosn't need to know WHO the highest bidder is, just to know how much it is. Sorry I don't have the money. but I just don't understand the concept of a Private auction. Does it mean that only a select group of people have a chance, and that all others are excluded? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom