need more background plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

happygirl65

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello,
This is my first time posting in this section, but I have found I need a lot more plants in my tank. :) And since I have to get them online anyway I thought I would check here before spending a bunch elsewhere.

I am happy to pay for them shipping plus, and can paypal the money, just let me know. :)

I am looking for pretty much anything to be a tall background plant behind my rock structure. I am going to re-arrange a little bit when I get enough plants in there.

Thanks to all of you, this has turned out to be the funest hobby Ihave ever had...and that is SAYING something!

There are many, many background plants that can be used in your tank. Some options are Hygro, Vals, Anacharis, Foxtail, cabomba, or alternanthera, but literally, there are lots of plants available - maybe you should check out www.plantgeek.com and filter your search by background plants and check out what's out there, or you can go look at the aquatic gardener's association web site and look at some of the tanks there.

Good luck!

I have some Hygrophila polysperma I can send you if you'll just pay shipping. I may be able to include some Bacopa as well.

Here's a close up of Hygro:
img_742651_0_4e33c57d35779bcfd361abc77801b86c.jpg

I am shipping some to another person on Monday and I could easily send you some too, if you want it. It grows pretty fast and would make a good background plant.

Back
Top Bottom