Need plastic plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Punkymom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Was wondering if anyone had any plastic plants they'd like to get rid of. I'm here to take them off your hands! I'd prefer plants that look realistic. Any kind is find huge ones and small ones it doesn't matter I want them all! Willing to pay cash (money order) and shipping costs which shouldn't be much considering plants weigh hardly nothing. So if you have extra plants, send them my way!

If you are willing to pay for shipping, likely almost as much as the plants themselves, you should just buy your own. I forgot what the brand was, but both petsmart and petco carry a great brand of silk plants ranging from $5-9. They look very realistic, and I bought a couple for my tank.

I might just do that...it's just they seem so expensive new ya know? And I like a heavily planted tank much more than a sparsly planted one. I might just have to spurge and get new ones I guess...unless anyone wants to just give them to me! LOL :p

I have some, not sure how realistic looking they are... I got them with a used 55 that I'm going to use for something other than fish so I've never had them in water. I cleaned them a little but a little more cleaning wouldn't hurt... PM me with an address and they're yours... I'll find out what shipping would be sometime this week but I really wanted to get rid of them anyway...

I have plenty I dont use anymore, as I switched to live plants. Shipping shouldnt be much at all... send me an email if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom