need purple zoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

got bait?

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have quite a few zoos, but no purple. I have neons, reds ricordeas, various other shrooms. Just posted a pic of my tank http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=75228&pc_tzo=-28800&pc_d=20060328&pc_t=46881

I really need some purples, just a few. I know zoos grow like crazy. If you see something that strikes your intrest in my tank let me know. I know purples are hard to come by, so I will gladly give up a well populated rock for just a few purples. :wink:

Live Aquaria has some in their diver's den section but I don't know how much you were looking to spend and they are a little pricy.

thanks both of you, I am looking for something like "purple people eaters",. Similar to the ones Reef Runner has taken a pic of.

Well, I am planning on adding a good amount off zoos myself over the next few months. I have been looking all over the place. I will let you know if I come across anything.

I have purples,pinks etc. I just fragged them about a week ago so they are small. PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom