New to hobby, looking for some bio diversity in sand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lziarek

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey everyone I live in IN and am looking for people close by who are willing to donate a cup or two of sand so I can diversify my new tank! Please PM if you are willing to help out! =)

If no responces check with your LFS. A lot of times you can get a scoop or two out of their curing tanks. That should have all of the life you will ever need.

There used to be some nice LFS when I was in W. Lafayette. Don't know if they are all still there though. It has been a few years. I know there are some nice people in the Indy area or there premiumaquatics in Indy. You could get next day service with UPS ground since you are so close.

I live in S. IN/Louisville, KY area now so I can't help.

Thanks for the replies. I will ask the lfs for some sand =). The really good store in w. lafayette "cool corals" has gone out of buisness or moved =(. Aquariumworld is pretty good and their prices for the most part are very competative even with online stores (fish wise, equipment wise they are pricey). If anyone can help out that would be great! I am trying to get my pod population going. I am hoping to keep a mandarin goby at some point =).

Back
Top Bottom