NLS cichlid formula

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jrp1588

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, basically I no longer have african cichlids, but I have about 1/3 of my 2270g (5lb) bucket left. This comes out to 1 and 2/3lb. A full bucket from bigals runs $44 plus shipping. I figure I can let it go for $10 plus shipping, probably $7 or $8 for a package this size. Anyway, here's some pictures so you know I actually have the product.

food001.jpg

Yeah, sometimes I'm a little weird. And no, that's not armpit hair, that's my cat

food004.jpg

The food

food003.jpg

A side shot so you can actally see how much is in there.

I only take paypal...and if you happen to have some nice plants you are trying to get rid of, just tell me what you have and I'll see if i'm interested in a trade.

I may be interested if you want to trade some plants. Here's a short list of what I know I have:

sunset hygro
amazon swords
java moss
HC/dwarf baby tears
purple cabomba
red melon sword

I also have red cherry shrimp that I sell, some large plant friendly ramshorn snails, and about 7 silver/black angelfish breeders that I'd like to find a new home for. Send me a PM if you are interested and we can work out something.

Back
Top Bottom