For Sale: Oceanic Biocube 14 Tank only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HUKIT

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a NIB Oceanic Biocube 14g that has no hood, pump, or media as this was a warranty tank that was send to me but never used. The tank does have a small scratch on the front. Proably would work well for those wishing to modify their existing hood. I'm just seeing if there's any interest or should I just scrap it since I have another NIB 14g still sitting there unused. I see them listed for $69.95 plus shipping so I was thinking $50.00 shipped. Tank is also available locally on Craigslist.

Last edited:
Would that work well as a quarantine tank?

I just picked up a used 30gal Biocube with everything but the live rock. I know nothing about saltwater yet. This will be my first SW tank :hide:

I"m thinking that tank might fit under the 30 in the stand :brows:

Anything from a Rubbermaid tub to your bathtub could be used for a QT tank. I thought the same thing but I currently have six tanks sitting empty including another 14g kit.

HUKIT said:
I have a NIB Oceanic Biocube 14g that has no hood, pump, or media as this was a warranty tank that was send to me but never used. The tank does have a small scratch on the front. Proably would work well for those wishing to modify their existing hood. I'm just seeing if there's any interest or should I just scrap it since I have another NIB 14g still sitting there unused. I see them listed for $69.95 plus shipping so I was thinking $50.00 shipped. Tank is also available locally on Craigslist.

I'll take it for 50 how do u wanna go about doin this?

HUKIT said:
I have over a 1000g of tanks, so to be honest I'm using this sale towards shelving units in my fish room.

Oh okay lol well what's the lowest you'll go for it? Bc I'm very interested I have a 5.5 g sw and a 40 b sw looking for something diff and I always wanted a biocube

HUKIT said:
I'm sorry but it's gonna cost $20 to ship this so I'm not giving it away, $50 is what I'm looking to get.

Alright I'll see what I can muster up from the old lady lol

HUKIT said:
I'm sorry but it's gonna cost $20 to ship this so I'm not giving it away, $50 is what I'm looking to get.

What does it come with just the tank or does it have it acc that come in the back filtration part?

Back
Top Bottom