For Sale: Octopus BH-100 HOB skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ibrahim

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm selling my skimmer since I have no tank to use it on. Comes with all the accessories maybe the box if I can find it. I'm only asking $80 shipping included. It's like brand new and only been used for 2 months. Thanks
Picture:

Attachments

• image-3775263801.jpg
    image-3775263801.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 179
I know that it hangs on the back but is the acual pump for the skimmer in the tank?

Here is the skimmate it made every 2-3 days on my 75g

Attachments

• image-2862900975.jpg
    image-2862900975.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 147
I'm new to this...I have been told that you should get a skimmer rated twice the number of gallons in your tank. But this one worked ok for you? I was going to get the bh-200 but if the 100 worked for your 75 gal I am interested. My tank is 65 gal.

apinkmanatee said:
I'm new to this...I have been told that you should get a skimmer rated twice the number of gallons in your tank. But this one worked ok for you? I was going to get the bh-200 but if the 100 worked for your 75 gal I am interested. My tank is 65 gal.

It'll work for your 65g too. I've never had any problems in my tank.

Hey bro im interested. Do you think this would work well for a 40 gal reef with a 30 gal sump?

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hey bro im interested. Do you think this would work well for a 40 gal reef with a 30 gal sump?

Yea it would but put it in your sump since you don't want a pump taking up space in your tank

Back
Top Bottom