For Sale or trade: Osmocote Plus root tabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiLover

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all!

I bought some osmocote plus and gelatin capsules for my tanks, but now I have lots of extra for you lovely people!

I will basically be asking you pay shipping ($ 5.80) and 8 cents per root tab. Just name a quantity.

OR I will trade for plants particularly anubias and water wisteria.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Where did you get the supplies? I would like to make my own :) I think it would be easiest to make them myself and a fun little project!

Sent from my iPhone

Osmocote plus granules from garden store or hardware store (also on Amazon)

00 gelatin capsules from a local herb store (also on Amazon)

How often does one add these? And at what rate (under each large plant and/or every X inches)?

How often does one add these? And at what rate (under each large plant and/or every X inches)?

I hear every 6 square inches is good, but just place them in my planted areas every 4 inches. Or I place one directly under stand alone plants.

The bottle says it should last 6 months, but bring constantly under water I would say 3 months is safer.

Search for mebbids root tabs to find out more. I just recently started making these myself and now I have lots extra.

Thanks for the help! How many capsules did you make? And how pounds of the fert made however many capsules? Thanks!! And how many do you have left?

Sent from my iPhone

Would it be possible to just get 20? I only have one planted 20 gallon haha.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom