Pair of Cockatiel Birds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teej

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi there.. I know this is a little off topic... but I have a pair of lovely Cockatiels... a male and female. I do not have the time to take care of both them, and my tanks, and my cats.. lol.. The Male cockatiel seems to be very intelligent... loves to learn new songs to whistle... Also knows a few phrases.. but seems to be interested in more... The female is a little more standoffish.. but doesnt; attack or anything. They both have great looking "coats" on them. I will include their cage and all the accessories I have with them. I would like to trade them for a good canister filter for my 75 gallon freshwater setup. I would prefer a fully functional Eheim Professional II (mode 2028 I beleive). I would consider other offers though. I have contacted my local pet store about taking them, but he wants to sell some of the ones that he already has before he takes more. The birds are in Sheboygan, WI. I would have no idea how to ship a live animal so local pickup would most likely be the best! Thanks in advance! Teej

Also, if you can think of somethign besides a canister fitler that might interest me, let me know.. I am open for suggestions...

Back
Top Bottom