For Sale: Panda Guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiLover

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a small colony of panda guppies I am looking to rehome. They will be 20$ shipping included. That includes a heat pack if needed. I ship in breather bags. I have only ever had one loss when shipping and with pictures of the DOA I will do a full refund. If I don't forget I will also add some of my special food mix that they are eating as well.

There is one mature female and the rest are juveniles. My adult male passed away, but he was a stunner. He and the mature female are the parents of the juveniles. It seems the male was eating the fry, but since his passing the mature female has been dropping fry regularly every other day.

I don't have a solid number on how many there are, but I will attempt a count later today. Pics also later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have only seen them referred to as dwarf panda guppies. The females get about normal male guppy size and the males are about half to 3/4 the size of the females.

1 - adult female

2 - 1 inch juvies

2 - 3/4 inch juvies

12 minimum - 1/2 inch fry

Here are some pics.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425005276.785253.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425005173.123824.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425005477.146454.jpg

What my male looked like (not my pic).

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425005366.647819.jpg

Anyone who is interested might want to wait 2 weeks before getting these guys so the little ones can become a bit more "sturdy" :)

I wouldn't want a whole colony, is there anyway I could possibly get all of the fish except the fry?

Sure, but the older individuals are all female. Only one adult female and 4 female juvies. My only male passed away.

Yep. 20$ for all of them, shipping included, in a large usps priority box included with heat packs if needed. There are so many I want to split them up as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom