For Sale: Paradisefish + RCS pu/ship 32570

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
do you still have some RCS? I have been looking all over for them. i have one 55gal ready for them, but the second 55gal isn't ready for bottom feeders yet. what do you recommend feeding them if i put some in the second tank? maybe i'll put all 20 in the 55g. how fast do they breed?

I would love to have some of the cherry shrimp. I can pay you now if you could ship them the 1st of august. I am on vacation. Doesn't stop me from this site though! PM me how to pay you.

skiweeangel said:
do you still have some RCS? I have been looking all over for them. i have one 55gal ready for them, but the second 55gal isn't ready for bottom feeders yet. what do you recommend feeding them if i put some in the second tank? maybe i'll put all 20 in the 55g. how fast do they breed?

They breed fairly fast, I usually see babies every few months, the hard part is keeping them from being eaten by fish.

Update- Still have paradisefish available, have 1 package of ~20 rcs available.

I also have blue gene jack dempsey fry, approx thumbnail size. These are guaranteed blue gene offspring from my EBJD. $2.50 each.
Here's pics of the blue gene jack dempsey fry.

img_1464538_0_7720899b7e437af238eabbd3d1a48acd.jpg

img_1464538_1_5267e470771127dd97be8d231266e60d.jpg

I also have 2 chili endler males +3 unsexed juveniles for $20 + shipping.

See pics of some of them at this thread http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f19/chili-endlers-160121.html

I'll have a few more pics of some of the others soon.

Hi jeta, u got any new rcs yet?? Im about to set up a breeder/plant tank wanted to use rcs as my cleanin crew and i know u do good business..

Back
Top Bottom