PC's soon to be avialable with other items IL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poppy828

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Evening everyone. Hope each of you and your tanks are doing well.

Since I am building myself a new stand and canopy, I am going to upgrade my lighting and skimmer as well. They will be done the 23rd of April. The lights will be available at that time. They are Hamilton Retro 6x96w Pc's. I purchased them complete from Hamilton in mid January 05'. I have only run 4 of the bulbs so 2 are brand new in the box. They consist of (2) 50/50, (2) actinic and (2) 10k. The 10k are brand new in the box. They are in an All Glass 75/90g oak canopy currently. Canopy size is 48"x18". There are 3 ballasts. 1 for each pair of bulbs. The ballasts were wired and setup by Hamilton. This is a true plug and play. Will leave them in the hood if you need me too.

I am working on the halides still and hope to have those by the 23rd. If not, then I may need to hold onto the lights a bit longer. Sorry. Can't have the corals and fishies suffer with no light.

I paid $400 for the complete set of lights. $520 total with canopy.

Will sell the whole setup for $350 with the hood. Will seperate the hood if need be also. Prefer local pickup due to weight and size.

I will also have for sale an Aqua C EV-180 with Dolphin DP-800 pump. It has the additional fitting added for a calcium reactor or ozone. I did make a boo boo with the skimmer while putting the air valve in. I tightened it a bit too tight and it cracked the box a tad right by the air valve. I called Aqua and asked what to do and they said to seal it with some epoxy. It worked like a charm and does not leak any air at all. They sell new for over $300 I beleive without the pump. These were both purchased new week of christmas 04'

Sacrifice for $200. Prefer local pickup to be safe. Will ship at buyers expense.

75g all glass stand will also be available at that time. $50

Can provide pics upon request. Just pm or email me requests.

Thanks for your time.

Todd

Back
Top Bottom