Petrified Wood and Jasper for sale--Decor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

silverphoenix

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a lot of petrified wood and Jasper from Texas that I've personally collected. I've sold a good amount to friends near me to put in their aquariums, but I thought I'd open this up to everyone because it seems that aquarium specified petrified wood isn't easy to get ahold of--at least at a decent price. Raw Jasper I couldn't find on the internet for sale at all--it's a beautiful bright red under water.

Basically, send me a message letting me know what sizes and how many pieces of petrified wood you're looking for and any additional criteria. I'll send you pictures of the pieces that fit your specifications and then you select the ones you want, and we'll work out a price. I charge between $2 and $5 per pound + flat rate shipping.

On the Jasper, I can send you a picture of the whole lot if you are interested and you can buy just a few pieces, or the whole deal. I charge $0.50-$5 per piece depending on size and quality.

Thanks!
img_971180_0_b437e3f2eaff4c654ca9ebf88082a909.jpg

img_971180_1_2b818154a21c397674643d6c935416b9.jpg

img_971180_2_aaa9b4600cfe0e7b77bc564acfd4247d.jpg

New lower prices--I no longer charge by the pound, but per piece. Starting at $0.25 + shipping. 100% fish safe and thoroughly washed. I will give a 15% discount to the first buyer on this forum. Lowest prices and best quality petrified wood on the net!

new batch available! highest quality petrified wood at the lowest prices on the net! I have just about any size/shape/color/weight you need!

Where are you located? I might be interested in some petrified wood, but the shipping may kill it.

I'm located in college station, TX. Shipping is $10 for as much as can fit in a flat rate box--which is a very large amount. I have very cheap prices, which more than make up for the shipping :)

Back
Top Bottom