For Sale: Philippine Blue Ghost Angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am deeply considering... My tank might just have too much water flow (Fx5 and fluval 305, on 90 gallon).

fishfanatic said:
I am deeply considering... My tank might just have too much water flow (Fx5 and fluval 305, on 90 gallon).

They'll be fine there. These guys screw around with my powerhead. They just swim back and forth in front of it lol.

Angel #1 sold. angel #2, a medium and the small cutie still available :)

How much for the two plus shipping to puerto rico zip code 00953??
Which two? I have one large, one medium and one small left. I will not guarantee live arrival to PR though, these guys can take a lot though. I'm sure they'll make it.

edit-the large I have left is angel #2

I'm so sorry, I'm confused :p. Did you want angel #2 and a medium? I don't have two smalls, but I can send a small and a small-medium. You sent two different messages, didn't know which one you meant :) I can figure out shipping costs then :)

I know i was confusing you!! Sorry!! The small and the small-medium with shipping??

angelvelez87 said:
I know i was confusing you!! Sorry!! The small and the small-medium with shipping??

$25 shipped. Sorry, since you're in PR, it will be a tad bit more than the continental USA. Let me know if you're still interested :)

Shipping tomorrow first thing in the morning. Anyone else? I have the small angel and a small-medium angel left. Let me know and I can add you to my Wednesday shipping list :)

skywhitney said:
Dibs on larger Angel #2 :)

Sorry, he's sold already. Forgot to post an update. I have the small guy and then the small-medium ish guy

All orders shipped this morning. Should be in route to destination. (Siva, Fishfanatic, Skywhitney)

One more left! It's a small-medium. Nice looking too. Anyone? Last chance

got the tracking number right away. Thanks man!

Last edited:
George9 said:
All orders shipped this morning. Should be in route to destination. (Siva, Fishfanatic, Skywhitney)

One more left! It's a small-medium. Nice looking too. Anyone? Last chance

Not sure which one that is. Could you post the pic of it? I might be interested!

GNarnian said:
Not sure which one that is. Could you post the pic of it? I might be interested!

Yep, I can post a pic later today. I'm leaving now

He would not stay still for a pic! I cN describe him for you. He's probably a medium ish side. And has a black stripe near the back of him.

Back
Top Bottom