Plant pack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
24", is this a 15 gallon? either way it sounds like solid medium light, which opens you up to a lot more of my plants. You should be able to grow dwarf sag, rotala rotundifolia, hygrophila polysperma, l. repens, giant bacopa...probably a couple more, but it's late and my brain is tired. lol

No a 20g long tank, its about 30" long I think. Anyhow riccia is priority one for me, if there aren't enough clippings of the rest that is fine.

Korith and FishCrazy, the heat packs arrived today. Pending payment and shipping information, I should be able to ship out your packages monday.

Korith and FishCrazy, the heat packs arrived today. Pending payment and shipping information, I should be able to ship out your packages monday.

Sounds good, I sent you a pm earlier asking where to send the paypal payment to.

I would be interested in the following if still available:

hygrophila polysperma
microsword
Rotala rotundifolia "colorata" or rotala rotundifolia
Limpholia aromatica

ok guys, the three shipments for tomorrow are packed and ready to go. I'll drop them off at the post office tomorrow...then they are in the government's hands...god help us. lol

ok guys, the three shipments for tomorrow are packed and ready to go. I'll drop them off at the post office tomorrow...then they are in the government's hands...god help us. lol

Well thankfully they are only plants. I've read too many horror stories about fish arriving to their destinations over a week or two late.

Is this package still available? Also how much of each of plant is included?

dwarf baby tears (HC)
microsword
riccia
rotala rotundifolia

for $10?

Thanks jrp, apparently they arrived but that annoying usps guy left the package in the leasing office instead of walking up the stairs to my place, so I gotta wait till monday to get them!

uh oh, that's quite a while for them to be out of water. Hopefully they are still alive

Hope so too. The apt manager lives in the complex so will check to see if they are around tomorrow. The plants should be fine I think. Will report back once I find out.

Hope so too. The apt manager lives in the complex so will check to see if they are around tomorrow. The plants should be fine I think. Will report back once I find out.

Saw the apt manager earlier walking her dog and got her to grab the package from her office. Plants look like they will make it. Thanks again.

If you have anything that would work in a 30gal with 65w & no CO2, I'd be interested.

Thanks

I know from personal experience that the l.repens the hygro and the rotala rotundifolia grow quite well under that lighting. pm me still interested

My plant pack is going to be temporarily unavailable. I just went through and completely redid my display tank, so I don't have enough plants to spare at the moment. I'll let you know when I have more

I am setting up a new 75 gallon tank and need some plants. Jrp, please open a new post when you have more available. Thanks!

Alright, it'll probably be at least a couple weeks. I trimmed everything back A LOT. it's going to be a little while before I start having a surplus again. hah

oh, btw guys, my HC mysteriously melted on me, so that will no longer be available.

Back
Top Bottom