For Sale: Plant package

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PoppaRyno

Aquarium Advice Addict
Whats swimmin, ladies and gents. I have 1 plant package for grabs. Will include a few of each and lots of some of each of these. Staur rep, bacopa caroliniana, valisneria, ludwidgia rep, hygro, and 1 java fern. Can include some needle leaf swords at 7$ extra per sword They are abt 18"-24" tall. Package without swords is 26$ and that will include shipping.

As always, please be mindful of the weather in your area, and know that i have MTS, so if they are unwanted please do a dip. Thanks for looking fish peeps. Happy tanking.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Val:

Bacopa:

S. Repens:

Needle Sword: Skinny undulating swords Behind The rafflessia discus

Ugh, want it so much but I don't know anything about the bacopa and ludwigia.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Both are low/med lighting, require no Co2, stem plants so just clip and replant when they get too tall. Fairly easy to maintain.

How tall is the Val in the first pic? Do you ever trim it if is gets too tall (have done the with larger vals in the past).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

PM sent! I will take it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

For what it's worth, I ordered one of the packages a week or two ago when PoppaRyno had them up. Was a beautiful assortment. Plants arrived quick, packed great and looked marvelous!
I've got all I can handle at the moment, or I'd order again in a heartbeat.

Sold.... Thamks everyone, and Happy tanking.

Shipped, thanks again. Pm you tracking # as soon as im home.

Back
Top Bottom