For Sale: Plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustinKScott

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have several species of stems I'd like to sell. I'm looking for $0.75/stem, looking to sell in quantities of 5 or more.

Pogostemon erectus
Moneywort
Alternanthera reineckii
Ludwigia Repens (broad leaf ludwigia)

Trades/offers welcome... I like fish/shrimp, heaters, biomedia, other plants.

Attachments

• image-867266914.jpg
    image-867266914.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 121
  • image-1896256861.jpg
    image-1896256861.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 126
  • image-1859427807.jpg
    image-1859427807.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 119
  • image-3444701806.jpg
    image-3444701806.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 118
More pix of Ludwigia Repens (broad leaf ludwigia)...

Attachments

• image-2009653186.jpg
    image-2009653186.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 115
  • image-379735885.jpg
    image-379735885.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 115
how much would it be for 2 stems of Pogostemon erectus and 3 stems of moneywort shipped to 16801. where are you located and are these clippings or rooted plants? do you have any other plants cause im looking for parrots feather.

i have 3 watts per gallon of 5500k light. im looking for brackish tolerant plants. the current SG is ~1.006

Homer8 said:
how much would it be for 2 stems of Pogostemon erectus and 3 stems of moneywort shipped to 16801. where are you located and are these clippings or rooted plants? do you have any other plants cause im looking for parrots feather.

i have 3 watts per gallon of 5500k light. im looking for brackish tolerant plants. the current SG is ~1.006

You have a private message.

Dboone said:
How many plants of each kind do you have

Not sure off hand, I believe:
Pogostemon erectus 10+
Moneywort 16
Alternanthera reineckii 5+
Ludwigia Repens (broad leaf ludwigia) 5+

I have more from the mother plants; how many are you interested in and I'll see what I can do.

I'm setting up a 110 gal tank and I'm looking for some back to mid plants some grass types and some stuff I can tie to some drift wood

Dboone said:
I'm setting up a 110 gal tank and I'm looking for some back to mid plants some grass types and some stuff I can tie to some drift wood

Ok; so sounds like you could use all of it.

Give me your zipcode and I'll give you a shipped price.

Tell me about your new tank, light/co2/ferts/substraight.. We'll see what will grow.

Here are the numbers..

Pogostemon erectus 10
Moneywort 16
Alternanthera reineckii 9
Ludwigia Repens (broad leaf ludwigia) 10

thanks anyway but i found plants yesterday and all im looking for is parrots feather but you seem like you would be great to deal with

Homer8 said:
thanks anyway but i found plants yesterday and all im looking for is parrots feather but you seem like you would be great to deal with

Thanks good luck!

62095 and it's a 110 gal with overflow I'm putting sand in the bottom with some bigger rocks and drift wood for mu cichlids to swim in I'm going to set up some led lights in it to show off some of the stuff I want to plant a lot of the tank for hiding spots I'll add pics when I get it all set up but for the price I paid I got a heck of a deal

Dboone said:
62095 and it's a 110 gal with overflow I'm putting sand in the bottom with some bigger rocks and drift wood for mu cichlids to swim in I'm going to set up some led lights in it to show off some of the stuff I want to plant a lot of the tank for hiding spots I'll add pics when I get it all set up but for the price I paid I got a heck of a deal

2day mail is $6
I'm a bit concerned your tank won't support plants... What kind of LEDs?

I have a big hood with a twin bulb shop light I don't remember what watt but it did just fine on my 55 the LEDs I was talking about are little ones like red and blue dots to put in like the caves or pots not to grow plants lol sorry I forgot to put the type of lighting lol

I have no problem selling the plants to you; I just wanted you to be aware that these plants are med-high light.

Yea that's not a problem I can change bulbs around if need be but I grew high level under this light before

Ok let me ask this what do you have that is background to mid range, what do you have that is short and stays pretty short, and then what do you have as far as like a real short grass or something I can fix to drift wood

Back
Top Bottom