For Sale or trade: Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Triton

Aquarium Advice Regular
Time to clear out some of my tanks to make room for other plants :)

Kleiner Bar Swords - Potted, 24" Tall - some with runners / flowers
$18 each or 2 for $30 - These will require a large flat rate box!!!

Crypt Wendtii Green - $2 each or 3 for $5

Crypt Wendtii Red - $3 each or 4 for $10

Crypt Parva - $2.25 each or 3 for $6

Crypt Lutea - $2.50 each or 4 for $8

Corkscrew Vals - $1.50 each or 3 for $4

Dwarf Hairgrass - $7 per 2x2 - Grown on wire grid

Shipping:
-Priority Flat Rate Box, I ship out on Saturday mornings ($7 for Small, $13 for Medium, $18 for large)
-Insulation - $1 per box
-Hot/Cold Packs - $2 each

DOA POLICY
- Note: There is a chance of snails hitchhiking on the plants... I try to remove them and rinse well before I ship... But I always recommend dipping the plants to be sure
- No returns or exchanges on livestock or plants. For drygoods the customer will be responsible for any additional shipping charges
- No international shipping on livestock or plants
- Be aware of local laws regarding shipping of any livestock or fish, Triton Freshwater Aquatics shall not be held responsible for any problems arising due to local or federal regulations
- Shipping in a insulated box and with hot/cold packs is available but if buyer refuses insulation/hot/cold pack no claim can be made for DOA due to deaths caused by temperature
- DOA Policy will be to refund cost of individual item at unit cost, shipping is not refundable, to make a DOA claim, customer must email me a photo of dead plant / fish still in the shipping bag within two hours of delivery
- DOA Policy is void if package is left outdoors for more than an hour, or if death is weather related and insulation / hot-cold pack was rejected
- If there is any problem with the order feel free to email me. I am always be willing to try to work something out.

Got a few more plants to add to the list:

Crypt wendtii bronze $2.50 ea
Red flame swords (6") - $8 ea
Rosette swords (3-4") - $5 ea
Anubias nana (potted) - $8.50 ea
Anubias barteri (potted) - $8.50 ea

Can I see some picks of the dwarf hairgrass? Also, could you add some information on the setup your plants are coming from (ferts, substrate, lights, co2 etc.)?

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The hairgrass
img_2986965_0_050fb1ea038d2a597f8b8e4d0fb6b0e7.jpg

The plants are grown emersed using topsoil with some added ferts to the water

Photos of the new plants

Anubias Barteri

Anubias Nana

Crypt Wendtii Bronze

Red Flame Sword

Back
Top Bottom