For Sale: Plants!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MINIMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have all of the below available. Everything is extras from rescaping my discus and shrimp tanks. Pictures go in order left to right of how I have them listed. If you want bigger pictures of a plant, or have any questions please let me know. Shipping will range from $3 to $15 depending on what and how much you get. Send me your list and I can get a quote for shipping. Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture92a.PNG
    Capture92a.PNG
    19.2 KB · Views: 224
  • Capture92b.jpg
    Capture92b.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 217
Still have some of everything left. Let me know if you are interested in anything. Thanks!

Yes I have 6 giant hairgrass left and about 48 stems of wallichi. I also have at least 1 portion of everything else on the list. Send me a pm with how much hairgrass and wallichi you want and I will figure up a discount and shipping

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Still have stuff available, I am taking down a 55 gallon and have plenty of everything now. Picking up a seaclear acrylic 150g tomorrow so I am going to start from scratch. Let me know if you want anything. Also take $1 off everything listed.

Still have stuff available, I am taking down a 55 gallon and have plenty of everything now. Picking up a seaclear acrylic 150g tomorrow so I am going to start from scratch. Let me know if you want anything. Also take $1 off everything listed.

Any wallichii left?

sit in silence...

Back
Top Bottom