Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Purrbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just got done pruning my severely overgrown 5.5 Gallon and using the trimmings to plant my newly set up 10 Gallon. I've got the following left over. Mostly medium and high light plants. No charge for the plants or shipping, but I do require that your tank be setup and ready for the plants when I ship them. This includes making sure that your tank has the appropriate parameters to give the plants a fighting chance.

Available:
A mix of Rotala Rotundifolia and Rotala Rotundifolia "Colorata" - Three good sized handfuls
Elatine Triandra - One small to medium sized handful

Looking for:
Eleocharis Parvulus (Dwarf Hairgrass)
Marsilea Minuta or Marsilea Angustifolia (Clover)

I ship on Mondays and will likely have a few more plants to include by then. If you're interested in my clippings, please PM me. If I haven't sent you plants before, include a brief desc of the tank(s) that the plants will be going into (size, lighting, CO2, ferts).

If you have some of the plants that I'm looking for, please PM me with a list of what you have and what you would like in return (plants and/or cash). I might even be talked into parting with a few nodes of Ranunculus Papulentus.

Thanks for looking!

pm sent
If no one has what you are looking for, I will gladly take your spares. You have sent me plants before. But I have med and high light tanks,(5.5, 10,25,46g) use flourish ferts and flourish excel. I have both gravel and eco-complete substrates now. Oh and all tanks have been running over 6mths, some over 1.5yrs. That should give them a fighting chance eh?

Plants have been claimed.

I'm still looking for the following:
Eleocharis Parvulus (Dwarf Hairgrass)
Marsilea Minuta or Marsilea Angustifolia (Clover)

Thanks!

I finally located the last of the plants I've been looking for. Yeah!

No plants currently available or wanted. I will post a new thread the next time I have some more plants available.

Back
Top Bottom