For Sale: Plants available!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eAts

Aquarium Advice Activist
Have some water wisteria, dwarf water lettuce, frogbit, and some rotala rotundufolia available, plus a few extras.

I'm asking $16 shipped. Please mind your weather it's getting cooler and I will not be shipping with heat packs but they will ship in a small flat rate box.

The wisteria is cut and I would like to ship it tonight if possible. Shoot me a pm if your interested. These a are easy plants to keep.

Will they be ok under low-light?

Do you have any pics?

EDIT:
Nevermind! While researching these plants I have come to find out water lettuce is illegal to possess in Florida.

Will they be ok under low-light? Do you have any pics? EDIT: Nevermind! While researching these plants I have come to find out water lettuce is illegal to possess in Florida.

It's dwarf water lettuce if that makes a difference, I can swap it for something else if your interested or leave it in there. Obviously just don't be irresponsible with it and release it into local waters. Other than that the plants should be ok, they are grown in my ten gallon with compact fluorescents in the stock hood. I have pictures but I'm having intent issues in the house so in using the app for this right now.

I dont know if it makes a difference and dont want to find out the hard way that it doesnt! lol

What else do you have to swap it for?

Let see, ludwigia Atlantis but that's not exactly a low light plant. I could give you a nice sized stem of temple plant (hygrophilla corybmosa), or Brazilian pennywort stems. That's about it for now as I'm growing out the slow growers first.

Back
Top Bottom