For Sale: Plants, driftwood, and more plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MINIMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
I decided to finally make a list up to keep track of it all. I have now rescaped 4 tanks and have too much left. Shipping will be $6 unless you get too much to fit in a small flat rate box or flat rate padded envelope. The large sword and large driftwood will obviously be more as well. I am willing to negotiate if you are getting a lot of items. PM me the numbers you are interested in or if you have any questions. Pictures also available upon request. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1439831891021.jpg
    1439831891021.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 187
Large sword in first pic. Medium in second pic. The medium came from the large. The large sprouted 5 plants about 3 months ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1439864912466.jpg
    1439864912466.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 1439864925766.jpg
    1439864925766.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 143
Large and Medium Swords are gone. Everything else on the list is still available, some not at the listed quantites as they have been sold, but I do have some left. Prices are negotiable, especailly if you are buying multiple items.

First pic is of the driftwood. More java will be added prior to shipping. The long pieces were removed to avoid it getting stuck to other plants in the holding tank.

Second is one of the purple cabomba stems. It was the only photo I had with me.

Attachments

• dftwd.jpg
    dftwd.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 128
  • dftcab.jpg
    dftcab.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 129
When it was in the main it was under the below.

T5 x4
1-10,000k
2-6,700k
1-T5 HO Pink Roseate 650nm

Everything has been under the below for almost two weeks now and still growing.

2ea - T8 Shop light ballasts (2 bulbs per ballast) with homeade reflectors.
4ea - 6,700k bulbs

Ferts were Excel, Trace, and Pressurized co2. However for the last 3 weeks I have been making my own ferts from stump remover, enemas (lol), salt substitute, and epsom. Trace is still being used. Homemade ferts are now being used for all 4 tanks. Not that it applies much to the driftwood and cabomba, but root tabs are also in use.

The 55g that these are being held in has 3 DIY co2 setups on it to keep the co2 at the same levels as the main that they came from. Feeders have been in the tank as well to ensure the water quality and to keep the biofilter and bio waste going. This same 55g is where I put any stems that fish break off or clippings into and they grow into large plants no problem, so it is optimum for growth.

Updated list of available items as of 8/19/15. Reminder that I will offer discounts if you get multiple items. I just need to move this stuff! Thanks!

Attachments

• stk081915.jpg
    stk081915.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 126
Another update. Items are going quick, don't wait! Plants will deliver to almost anywhere in the US this Saturday via USPS if I get your order before 10pm tonight so I can have time to get it packed. I checked a bunch of zipcodes and all showed Saturday deliveries. Really need to get this stuff out of the way to make room. Thanks!

Attachments

• stkup819.jpg
    stkup819.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 138
FREE SHIPPING today only 8/20/15 on orders $30 or more (driftwood is excluded unless your entire total is over $50 then I will cover shipping) updated available list is below. Thanks!

:thanks:

Attachments

• Capture820.PNG
    Capture820.PNG
    33.4 KB · Views: 128
I'd take you up on some, but my tank isn't up yet...adding water today and then starting the cycle :(

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom