Plants galore free + shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks WD, I appreciate it. I am about 1.5 wpg. No biggie if you can't get any together. Good luck with the new additions!

Thanks WD, I appreciate it. I am about 1.5 wpg. No biggie if you can't get any together. Good luck with the new additions!
I know I have low light stuff Most of my plants are low light just growing in higher lights.

I dont know all their names but have a list of what I have purchased and received.

So the long and short of things is that the remainder of the plants I have are earmarked for Whitedevil and what is left that are low light are designated for ETunes, should he still want them.

WhiteDevil, let me know how much of plants you would like and when you can pick it up.

Im coming today, i have two customers coming to get some gups by the dozen ( finally) and thats about it, what time is good for you? unsure of your work hours ect.

Well, change of plans....I have a load of plants left. This is what I have ready to go. Will drop in the post tomorrow to the first person who wants this. Shipping should be $7 to most places. Please designate how many of which types of plants you are interested in. First come first serve.

Hygrophila polysperma (non sunset) (low-med light/easy care/aggressive growth)~20 stems (2x10stems bundles)

Hygrophila difformis (wisteria) (low-medlight/easy care/aggressive growth)~3 stems

Rotala rotundifolia (med light/moderate care/fast growth)~6 stems

Echinodorus tenellus (narrowleaf chain sword) (med-high light/foreground)~4-6 bundles

Najas guadalupensis (guppy grass) (med low light/floating/fast growth)~handful

Limnophila sessiliflora (asian ambulia) (low-med light/ easy care/aggressive growth)~8-10 stems

Hydrocotyl leucocephalia (pennywort)(med-low light/easy care/floating or planted) ~3-4 10" stems

Well, change of plans....I have a load of plants left. This is what I have ready to go. Will drop in the post tomorrow to the first person who wants this. Shipping should be $7 to most places. Please designate how many of which types of plants you are interested in. First come first serve.

Hygrophila polysperma (non sunset) (low-med light/easy care/aggressive growth)~20 stems (2x10stems bundles)

Hygrophila difformis (wisteria) (low-medlight/easy care/aggressive growth)~3 stems

Echinodorus tenellus (narrowleaf chain sword) (med-high light/foreground)~4-6 bundles

Najas guadalupensis (guppy grass) (med low light/floating/fast growth)~handful

Limnophila sessiliflora (asian ambulia) (low-med light/ easy care/aggressive growth)~8-10 stems

Hydrocotyl leucocephalia (pennywort)(med-low light/easy care/floating or planted) ~3-4 10" stems

Guppy grass and 1 bunch of hygrophila polysperma sold...

Just PM'd about 1 bundle of the Hygrophila Polysperma & 1 bundle of the Echinodorus tenellus.

These plants are still up for grabs:)...I will ship tomorrow any orders placed Thursday first thing in the morning...otherwise I will ship on Monday.

Echinodorus tenellus (narrowleaf chain sword) (med-high light/foreground)~2 bundles

Limnophila indica (asian ambulia) (low-med light/ easy care/aggressive growth)~8-10 stems

These plants are still up for grabs:)...I will ship tomorrow any orders placed Thursday first thing in the morning...otherwise I will ship on Monday.

Limnophila indica (asian ambulia) (low-med light/ easy care/aggressive growth)~8-10 stems

This is the shipment for Fisheggs. Emailed tracking number.

Attachments

• fisheggs plants.jpg
    fisheggs plants.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 47
People recieving these plants, PLEASE do not ever flush or even remotely accidentially get any of these plants especially the ambulia into the water system,this means your drains. Not only can you be fined if ever caught but you will single handedly wreck havoc on your local and possibly state wide water ways if you introduce it to the native waters. I have this plant and am getting more from KAI on the next trim, I cannot urge you enough to be careful how you dispose of this plant or any part of this plant.

Not trying to be a party pooper but as an avid outdoorsman and conservationist as well as the obvious hobbyist I have to say something to let you know exactly how crucial it is to wrap this plant in paper towels, put into a baggie and then throw it in the garbage or just toss it into a compost pile(just the plants) if you have one.

PLANTS Profile for Limnophila sessiliflora (Asian marshweed) | USDA PLANTS
its only in 3 states so far, please done let your state be next.

Kai, is that guppy grass in the center of that last pic? that looks like dwarf sag a bit. And your daughter crypts have gotten bigger, PM me on your next trim and we will get together to trade. I still got tons of guppy fry that will be ready in a few weeks if you are interested. I got some pretty ones this time.

Back
Top Bottom