For Sale: Plants - HC, Ludwigia narrow leaf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bud29

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have some emersed HC and ludwigia narrow-leaf I'm looking to get rid of.

HC:

Shipping - $6 via USPS Priority Mail

Dirt will be rinsed off prior to shipping - coin in pictures is a dime.

Pictures:

Portion 1 - $5.75 + shipping (Excuse bad picture)

Portion 2 - $6.99 + shipping

Take both portions for $11 + shipping

Ludwigia narrow leaf - amazing color - 6-7 stems - $3.50 + shipping. Shipping is $3 via USPS First Class Mail or $6 via USPS Priority.

Take ALL plants (Both portions of HC and the one Ludwigia bunch) for $12 + shipping (priority mail)

:thanks: for looking

-bud

Just to clarify- the HC was not planted under water? Are there any issues if I try to immerse it now?

Just to clarify- the HC was not planted under water? Are there any issues if I try to immerse it now?

Correct. The ludwigia was emersed as well. Occasionally there is a "transition period" where the plant melts its current foliage and regrows new. I have never had this problem with HC or ludwigia, however, just plants like crypts and swords.

I really want to get rid of these, so I have reduced the prices!!

HC portion 1 - $5 + shipping
HC portion 2 - $6 + shipping
Both HC portions - $10 + shipping
Ludwigia narrow-leaf - $3 + shipping
All plants - $11 + shipping

If I had known u had hc also I would have purchase it together with the Glosso shipping is pricey

If I had known u had hc also I would have purchase it together with the Glosso shipping is pricey

If you really want it I could POSSIBLY ship it via first class mail for $3 - it'd be rolling the dice a bit, but would cut shipping in half. I really don't think 1-2 extra days will kill it, though. Just let me know!

As far as I know there is only one type of HC - the common name for HC is dwarf baby tears. There are regular baby tears, though, HM (Hemianthus micranthemoides). Lindernia rotundifolia and Micranthemum umbrosum have also been called baby tears. But as far as I know, there is only one dwarf baby tears. This for sale is HC, dwarf baby tears. It's a bit confusing lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom