For Sale: Purple Firefish and Yellow Clown Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettafanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm taking down my saltwater tank so I need to rehome my stock. I'm selling a purple firefish, a yellow clown goby, and a hermit crab (unknown kind).

The firefish is $25.00 and the clown goby is $7.00. The hermit crab is $2.00 and includes lots of empty hermit crab shells as replacements for free. All the animals are healthy. The firefish is about 2.5 inches and the clown goby is about 1 inch.

I will ship using priority mail with styrofoam insulation. For payment, I do not have a Paypal account so other methods of payment will be necessary. I am in Suffolk County in NY.

If you are interested, please PM me. :thanks:

Note: if any of the animals die within 30 minutes after arrival I will refund you for the cost of the fish but not shipping costs.

Some pictures:

Attachments

• image-2594113812.jpg
    image-2594113812.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 186
  • image-349546043.jpg
    image-349546043.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 183
  • image-1123665391.jpg
    image-1123665391.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 167
Another note: it's first come first serve. Whoever makes me a deal first gets the fish.

I'm interested in the hermit. Do u know the cost 67035 and are they compatible with an ocelleris clown

The crab is very peaceful and will not harm any of the fish. I can check the shipping price for you when I go to the post office tomorrow.

Ok thanks I am going to have some money soon and I need something like a crab so that is good news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom