Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Rainbow Cichlid

Hi guys, I have made an unfortunate decision to not keep my rainbow cichlid. It just cannot co exist with my kribensis and I am seeing this progressively getting worse.. Somebody is going to end up hurt and it's unnecessary stress on both fish.

I believe it is a female based on the more rounded dorsal fin, but I am no expert. It is still young, about 2 inches long.

I am asking $5 and would prefer to give it to somebody with a good home rather than the LFS. This would have to be pick up only because I have never shipped a fish. I am located in New Jersey, please PM me if you are interested!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-640756948.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	90699   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-335760686.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	90700  

Old 04-23-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyGeeze
Hi guys, I have made an unfortunate decision to not keep my rainbow cichlid. It just cannot co exist with my kribensis and I am seeing this progressively getting worse.. Somebody is going to end up hurt and it's unnecessary stress on both fish.

I believe it is a female based on the more rounded dorsal fin, but I am no expert. It is still young, about 2 inches long.

I am asking $5 and would prefer to give it to somebody with a good home rather than the LFS. This would have to be pick up only because I have never shipped a fish. I am located in New Jersey, please PM me if you are interested!
I have to add, I am currently fighting ICH in my tank, on my 9th day of high temperature treatment. There are no more spots on the fish as of today. But I will probably finish treatment before giving him up.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Ugh,

How long can you keep it?

I am in the process of Shuffling tanks fish etc...I am moving my Oscar into it's own digs but I have a lot to do first.....Then I could have put it in my 60 Gallon.

PM me, I'm in NJ too....
60 gallon(Parrots and Convicts) 55 gallon African Cichlids 5 gallon Betta tank 35 Gallon Hex (Bolivian Rams, Oto cats, Bloodfin Tetra and a shoal of Tiger Barbs) 75 Gallon Oscar Condo. 30 gallon GBRs & Danios
Old 04-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pton46
Ugh,

How long can you keep it?

I am in the process of Shuffling tanks fish etc...I am moving my Oscar into it's own digs but I have a lot to do first.....Then I could have put it in my 60 Gallon.

PM me, I'm in NJ too....
PM sent!
Old 04-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Hi guys, the rainbow is still available If anybody is interested.

Tags
cichlid, ich, rainbow cichlid

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com