For Sale: Rainbow Cichlid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeyGeeze

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi guys, I have made an unfortunate decision to not keep my rainbow cichlid. It just cannot co exist with my kribensis and I am seeing this progressively getting worse.. Somebody is going to end up hurt and it's unnecessary stress on both fish.

I believe it is a female based on the more rounded dorsal fin, but I am no expert. It is still young, about 2 inches long.

I am asking $5 and would prefer to give it to somebody with a good home rather than the LFS. This would have to be pick up only because I have never shipped a fish. I am located in New Jersey, please PM me if you are interested!

Attachments

• image-640756948.jpg
    image-640756948.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 229
  • image-335760686.jpg
    image-335760686.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 192
JoeyGeeze said:
Hi guys, I have made an unfortunate decision to not keep my rainbow cichlid. It just cannot co exist with my kribensis and I am seeing this progressively getting worse.. Somebody is going to end up hurt and it's unnecessary stress on both fish.

I believe it is a female based on the more rounded dorsal fin, but I am no expert. It is still young, about 2 inches long.

I am asking $5 and would prefer to give it to somebody with a good home rather than the LFS. This would have to be pick up only because I have never shipped a fish. I am located in New Jersey, please PM me if you are interested!

I have to add, I am currently fighting ICH in my tank, on my 9th day of high temperature treatment. There are no more spots on the fish as of today. But I will probably finish treatment before giving him up.

Ugh,

How long can you keep it?

I am in the process of Shuffling tanks fish etc...I am moving my Oscar into it's own digs but I have a lot to do first.....Then I could have put it in my 60 Gallon.

PM me, I'm in NJ too....

Pton46 said:
Ugh,

How long can you keep it?

I am in the process of Shuffling tanks fish etc...I am moving my Oscar into it's own digs but I have a lot to do first.....Then I could have put it in my 60 Gallon.

PM me, I'm in NJ too....

PM sent!

Back
Top Bottom