For Sale: Ramshorn snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brennae

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a ton of ramshorn. They are either red or brown. They don't have perfect shells and are great for feeders and the price reflects that. If you would like to raise your own with nicer shells calcium is needed. They eat just about any fish food and don't eat the plants. Shipping is a flat $6 for however many you like via priority mail. I don't provide a DOA guarentee because of the low price. I do throw in extras along with some plants for them to hold on to. You will receive a mixed assortment of brown and red snails of various ages. This is a limited time deal due to weather. When it starts getting cold I will not ship. I live in the 46356 zone so please take that into consideration when ordering. The longer they are in transit and if the weather is one extreme or the other will affect live arrival. No shipping to AK or HI or PR or outside of the lower 48 states. $5 per every 10 snails plus the shipping cost of $6. If you would like a larger quantity I am willing to deal. No sales to anyone under 18 and paypal only. I will only pull snails out of healthy established tanks. I also have pond snails available. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1442471479052.jpg
    1442471479052.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 209
I've been looking for some ramshorns. How quickly do they reproduce? I've got two assassin snails in a 10 gal, but plenty of MTS. Just deciding if I should get 10 or 20.

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

They reproduce fairly quickly via small clear egg sacks left on the glass or on plants. I have assassin's too and I see them mostly go for the pond snails.

I'll be shipping these out on Monday. Last call for orders on Sunday evening. Not sure when I will be able to ship again after Monday.

Just to throw this out there. I am very open to trades. So if someone wants some snails and is low in funds send me a pm with what you have to trade.

Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's getting cool for shipping them and I don't have heat packs. Where are you located? If it's not far I may be willing to still ship them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I just checked my weather and it will be in the 70s the next few days so I could do a shipment this week.

Back
Top Bottom