Free: Ramshorns Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Viper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I received some unwanted Ramshorn snails on a shipment of plants I ordered from Aquabid. I thought they were pretty cool looking and that I could control their population. Boy was I wrong.

I've grappled with the idea of killing them as humanely as possible, but I can't bring myself to do it and I don't think my wife would let me do it either.

I have at least 50-60 snails of all sizes right now.

I'm willing to ship, but I've never done it before so I'd need some instruction on how to do that.

The snails would be free, you'd just need to pay for shipping.

Your PM thing is full but do you have any like large ones and are you in Canada or us?

Your mailbox is full, would be very interested in some, how much to 45305, thanks

Same here - zip is 65401, I would think a zip lock with a wet paper towel in a priority mail padded envelope might do the trick - perhaps extra bubble wrap. I'd be a willing test subject if you want to experiment.

Sorry guys just cleared my inbox.

Trustemedia PM'd me first and said she wanted all of them.

I have clutches of eggs all over the tank so I'm sure to have more in the future. I'll keep this updated.

Back
Top Bottom